Monday, February 1, 2016

Second Chapter Beginnings

Hello My Beautiful Ones,

I know it's been a while since my last post, but I'm back and ready to take on the new year.  And yes, I am well aware that it is February 1st and not January 1st.  But, not all great stories start at the beginning.  Most start a couple chapters in right when somethings about to happen.  They begin with the hero or heroine on the precipice of a great journey.  So I will start here...today, the second chapter in,  instead of at the beginning.

I must confess, I have ridiculously high hopes and aspirations for the new year.  I have no basis for this other than a gut feeling that 2016 is going to be monumental.   And in my honest opinion, that's probably the all the motivation I need.  But let me be clear, no amount of belief or faith will get you were you want to be without the the work being put in behind it.  So please know, I've already rolled up my sleeves and I'm ready to get to work.   

So here is my salute to the new year.  I have great things planned for us.  Just you wait and see.

Besos y Abrazos,
Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment